вторник, 29 января 2013 г.

3 Way to Grow Thin by Eating More

You have probably heard or know someone that eats all the time, but are so thin. In fact, they probably eat things that you love, but you don't eat because just looking at chocolate adds it to your hips.

How about this saying....In the Lips and On the Hips. Thin people are thin because they eat lots of small meals each day. I have interviewed many thin people and asked them their secrets. Most of them tell me they do not have any secrets to staying thin.

One thin acquaintance of mine told me that she has never sat down to a large meal and if she does she eats a little and pushes her food around her plate.

Tip #1: Decide to eat several small meals or snacks a day. Eat every two to three hours, but must be small. I have set up a schedule where I force myself to eat every two hours. I am so full by 6pm that I do not want to eat another bite of food. Being thin does take work, but eat more and let your body to the work for you.

Tip #2: Put healthy snacks at your desk. A handful of almonds are great for a snack. Divide your snacks or meals into fist size portions and put those portions in a baggy. How about a piece of chocolate candy at 2pm. You will be amazed at how you feel and also that you will begin to melt the weight off. Usually thin people love chocolate candy and they do eat it. They do not eat the whole box or bag of chips.

Tip #3: Try this thin eating for 21 days and I believe you will be eating more but weigh less and less. Eat more and be thin.

I know this has worked for me. Be thin and enjoy eating more.

by Sherry Kollar



New Articles women diet secrets

Комментариев нет: